Pages

wellcome to my blog

Gallery

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MAY ATC-LET'S TRAVEL.


Hello every one, Its a quick post about ATC which i made for March theme: Lets travel at ICR's group Crazy about ATC

Here is my take on




Now how i made this,

1) I take base for ATC .
2) Then i take newspaper and find the add regarding holiday offers which has some vehicles which is necessary for the theme.

3) I cut it  for ATC size and stick it.

4) I distress the edges with the normal faber castel ink with scrap of sponge.

5) For the glossy look i apply Hobby ideas glue and gloss and allow it to dry.

6) As for the Themes requirement i add BOT and PLANE made using quilling technique.

       And Its ready.

Do let me know how it is?

And anybody of you interested do join us link given above.

HAVE A GOOD DAY

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. Your comment are very valuable for me.