Pages

wellcome to my blog

Gallery

Thursday, February 14, 2013

STAMP FLOWER USING ALPHABET AND NUMERIC STAMP

 Hi everyone today i want to share a card which is lattice card. For this i have used stamp flower but i don't have flower stamp. So I used Deepthi's technique and use stamps which i have. I have made flowers with the alphabet and numeric stamp.

First have a look of my card. The sentiment is free digi from ICR. There are lots of free digis so if you want just log in to ICR.




I have stamp flowers using alphabets and numeric. Here is the pic.

Left side shows flower and the right side are the stamps which have use to make flower.


 Now see close up of my card and flower

Closeup of flower
Here i have used Alphabet 'C' and rattle stamp. I used vellum for the flower which i bought from creativa store. My most of the crafting items are from there.

I stamp flower and then cut it. embossed outerside with the embossing tool and use parchment ink to give outline and stroke.





For the flower idea i would thanx Deepthi who's post inspire me to do this. If you have tried other than these please do share in comment section with your link

Challenges: ICR Anniversary 
                   Catchy challenges

 Thank you for dropping here




3 comments:

  1. Hey fabulous stuff Asmita... lovely little lattice work in the window. I love stuff like that... fab!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Asmita!! I'm glad I was able to help.. Lovely card and lovely flowers. Thank you so much for playing at Catchy Challenges. Good Luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Your comment are very valuable for me.