Pages

wellcome to my blog

Gallery

Monday, May 20, 2013

PUNCH ART FRAME

Hello friends hope all you are fine. Today i want to share a photo frame which i made for my sister in law who just got married.In this frame i used some punched flowers and leaves .Side border is embossed with embossing folder.In center of the flower i put some rhinestone .The color i choose are from BGC challenge i love this combination.
Here is the frame



some close up of the frame


Here you can see center of the flower has knots which i made using some resham thread.Idea is the inspiration from BRENDA


After framing





Challenges:

Beyond grey challenge: black+maroon+knots
ICR 29: element+theme (element: embossing,flower,rhinestone. theme : to congratulate my SIL)




9 comments:

  1. Oh well thats a lovely frame ! :)
    Initially i wasnt sure where the knots went but getting inspired from brenda and making knots on the center of the flowers was genius !
    Love how it turned out. Thanks for playing with us @ BGC
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love it Asmita, the embossing is out of this world! and the flowers are so delicate and pretty! Lovely!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project! Love the embossing and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asmita I just love the frame. I'm sure your sister in law will too. The punching and embossing is awesome. You have done a great job. I'm also very glad my card inspired you on where and how you could combine your knots in the challenge. It is nice to know as one of the DT's I have done this. It is a great idea where you have put them. Well done. Thanks for joining in at BGC. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome frame Asmita...very well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this and it took me sometime to figure out the knots.Gorgeous frame and very beautiful use of the colours of challenge.Well done ...and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked embossing and flowers! nice layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Your comment are very valuable for me.